- Assess what CHiPS education and active learning activities are offered in your public middle and high schools.
- Present resources, materials and activities to social studies teachers for classroom incorporation; speak to boards.
- Stay informed with our resources.
- Schools — Contact AAUW Eugene-Lane Branch for information on how we can help with teacher education, arrange to have members speak to classes, and sponsor girls who want to attend active learning programs.
- AAUW Branches — Contact AAUW Eugene- Lane Branch on how to adopt CHiPS as a mission-based program and receive related materials.
- Donors — Contact AAUW-Eugene-Lane Branch for details on sponsoring girls who want to attend active learning programs.
We’d love to hear from you so we can follow up on the opportunities described here and explore additional ways we can collaborate with you. Use our AAUW Eugene-Lane branch contact form to be in touch, or contact our CHiPS program coordinator Peggy Shippen directly at chips97405 [at] gmail [dot] com.
You’re also welcome to browse our Resource Library for ideas, inspiration and CHiPS education for students.